Running ignores our chattering doubts through reviving an inner focus to reach new heights. Poised like a cheetah, the runner readies itself to hunt for its next prey. In this pursuit, our determination can waver with various components, charging us from all sides. Inspiration to conquer these distractions is necessary in achieving our running goals.
Follow these twitter feeds and you will be on your way to overcoming these nuisances of doubt, interruption & laziness.
- Ryan Hall: His faith and tenacity to never give up have enabled him to accomplish high ambitions. “Striving to be faithful & thankful in all things.” ~ Ryan Hall https://twitter.com/ryanhall3
- Sara Hall: Sara’s passion for faith and fitness has made her a positive influence for men and women who love to run. “I love Jesus, running, racing & improving health for those in need.” ~ Sara Hall https://twitter.com/SaraHall3
- Allyson Felix: Her aim to defeat the sloth mindset has made her one of the fastest women on the planet. “Fighting against the physical inactivity epidemic.” https://twitter.com/allysonfelix
- Scott Jurek: As a well-known ultra-marathoner, Scott has inspired many by his healthy lifestyle. https://twitter.com/ScottJurek
- Meb Keflezighi: The Boston Marathon 2014 winner and subject of Run to Overcome is making an impact through his faith and determination. “I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me! – Phil 4:13.” ~ Meb Keflezighi https://twitter.com/runmeb
- Josh Cox: As a well-rounded, down to earth athlete, Josh Cox offers encouragement and know-how to runners. https://twitter.com/JoshCox
- Joe Grant: Joe Grant (Alpine Works) presents a catalog of running exploits and destinations that will entice any outdoor runner. https://twitter.com/AlpineWorks
- Kara Goucher: Kara’s passion for life and running are clearly portrayed through her tweets. https://twitter.com/karagoucher
- Real Runners: Quotes to press on are a necessity to keep us running. https://twitter.com/RunningQuotes
- Hal Higdon: Hal offers training plans, helpful insight and meaningful quotes to challenge runners of all degrees. https://twitter.com/higdonmarathon
- Runner’s World: Runner’s World bestows rich truths of running, recipes and stories. https://twitter.com/runnersworld
- Women’s Running: “Women’s Running is the world’s largest women-specific running magazine. We cover all aspects of the running lifestyle.” ~ Women’s Running https://twitter.com/WomensRunning
- Men’s Running UK: “A magazine for men who like running.” ~ Men’s Running UK https://twitter.com/Mensrunninguk